Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer To Do List

Well, summer is finally here and I have graduated from high school. It seems like just yesterday....I kid. I fricking hated that place. :D But I'm done and I'm off to Philadelphia this August for Temple!!! And I have decided to make a checklist of things to do.


1) Attempt to dye extensions. -- I wanted to make some pastel pink extensions for myself because I have an obesession with pink hair. But I wanted to also make a few for my friends before I head off to college so I'll have a lot to do.


2) Get into gyaru fashions -- I've recently been intrested in many gyaru fashions, particularly Kuronaba and Hime. I have to go shopping for college anyways so why not buy some fabulous clothing in the name of fashion? Plus with me hopping off to college, it'll be a lot easier to wear gyaru than lolita because I can pack so much more of it, no petticoats taking up space in the tiny closet. But it's been hard to find any Hime style clothes in plus size so


Big hair and makeup! I cannot resist.


3) DO SOMETHING!! - I have excessive laziness issues and need to get up my rump to do something, like craft or sew. Many crafts I'm excited to take on are from Magic Pearl Heart; Craft all the hime!!*0* And I'm excited for Mana Starre's Mickey Mouse ears tutorial. Or maybe I'll bake some more; I already made brownies and I am taking a cake decorating class.


4) Wear more fashionable clothing - Most of the time I wear something along the lines of "Pajama chic". Since I am off to college, I've decided to update my wardrobe. My favorite store is Forever 21, they have one of the greatest plus size sections that I have ever seen. It's cute and in trend which is something a lot of places don't seem to get. Big girls wanna look good too. 


5) Style my hair - I have a weave while my real hair is growing from some pretty harsh breakage. The problem is though if you pin a weave up, you see the braids underneath. So I am trying to figure out how to do more with it. Tight curls are fun to do though, they make me feel all bouncy and free. They also look pretty good after you give them shake and run through with your fingers.




So nothing too intensive but fun none the less..and I have a month and a half to do so. Time to get off my bum and get to work. I hope yo'll are having a great summer and I hope it stays that way :)


xoxo Beka


PS: Only one picture is mine and I hope you can guess which one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment