Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Newsey News

Sorry for the horrid absence again, lets just say my self-esteem got in the way. Horrible self esteem + bad months = Not blogging. But I really shouldn't use it as an excuse and I'm sorry I left. But I have a list of news to share with you.

  • NEW STUFF! I went to San Fransico this summer and bought a few items, so look out for those in upcoming pics. I'll probably get them up as soon as I get home from school (doing this at 11:30 on a Sunday with incompleted homework).
  • Gotta love being a HS Senior! But that also means crazy shit is going on, like photos, SAT, applications, AP classes, etc. Lots of stuff and lots of people to get around.
  • Loving that Senior Project which the ENTIRE senior class has to do and pass in order to graduate. Mine is on Japanese Subcultures so I will start sharing the details and my progress with you. The first thing to do though is plan out things. Look out for a bunch of 'personal' style posts having to deal with it.
  • Now, if you don't know, I'm friends with Tori of Happy Unbirthday who also owns an etsy shop by the same name. She's a super nice gal and she's my mentor for senior project, so be on the lookout for her. Also she's convinced me to enter the realm that is TUMBLR! So here's mine ----> http://fashionfrillsandfluff.tumblr.com/  So enjoy the random posts of cute and weird. Also here's a link to Tori's ---->  http://happyun-birthday.tumblr.com/ Enjoy her cute/creepy pages.
And that's really it guys. Due to senior project, I shall be posting for once >.>; So this may actually turn into something. So I hope you enjoyed your break because I'mma about to take over your blogroll! MUAHAHAHAHA! And that's all the time I have for tonight, school and such. So goodnight all and hope you wake up in the morning feelin' like Winehouse (Forty points to the person that gets it).

Until I blog again,

Beka <3

No comments:

Post a Comment